We are delighted to announce that through a competitive process, Novacom have selected NIBC as their official partner in UK & Ireland. This is in line with both Novacom and NIBCs strategic focus to build and expand partnerships across Europe.
Following a year of uncertainties for many of our customers, we have focused on how extending our fleet tracking services can add more value to their operations. We are delighted to continue to offer the best available telematics technology to our customers on one platform while maintaining a focus on dedicated local support and service excellence.
Now available on NIBC portal
- Fleet Tracking
- Live temperature
- EBS Data Sets
- Compliance for Tachograph law, FORS, and Direct Vision Standard.
- Asset Maintenance
- In vehicle CCTV and safety systems
Benefits to NIBC and Novacom Customers:
- ThermoKing and Carrier compatible for mixed fleets for temperature tracking
- Temperature reports including set point, return air, supply air for multiple compartments
- EBS connection and Data (EBS Warnings, Hooked/Unhooked, Loaded/Unloaded etc.)
- Haldex/Wabco and Knorr-Bremse Compatible
- IP69K Certified EN12830 developed for underside trailer tracking
- Up to 3 months autonomy between charges
- TPMS with fleet reports
- Both scheduled and on demand reporting
- Data analysis across all data points
- Full API integration into existing TMS systems
- High security locking system compatible meaning the driver nor warehouse staff see unlock codes
- EN12830 Certified Temperature sensors